Anyone up for a NY challenge???

Join a Challenge or start one of your own!

Re: Anyone up for a NY challenge???

Postby crazywoman » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:00 pm

Hehe!! Glad I'm not the only one! Welcome back Vicki!!
I'm sure you can still join in!!
Billie
4'8" Started LC WOL Aug 2003
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely.
Member since Feb 2004

Image Image
crazywoman

Postby laurakemp » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:33 am

Let's see...it is now March? I haven't had a chance to re-visit "The Style" in over a month! And, I have to admit that Taco Bueno, Hershey's Kisses, and chips (albeit whole grain) have been my staples. How terrible is THAT to admit in the Challenge Forum? Hope everyone else has done better than I have, and I am so glad to see more recipes here-everyone online has such great ideas! Going to try that Caul-Puff thing tonight! You know ranting online seems to inspire me to get in the kitchen, I think I will put a weekly reminder in my phone to at least visit once a week, maybe that will help me kick in. My China trip has been moved up-got a week. Yes, the Wall will kill me. I must accept it. But, without ANY sugar around, China may just ax my addiction all by itself. Have a great week everyone!

PS-What are those coconut-biscuit things? Dinah? Are they in the online recipes-those sound wonderful.
laurakemp

Postby Maryann » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:20 am

Me too! And I'm from New York, state that is....way up on the Canadian border! I enjoy reading all the comments, problems and everyone's willingness to help. What a wonderful and supportive group of people I've found! YEA.....
Maryann

Postby Abnia » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:15 am

Sounds cool man you look passionate about thing which is awesome and this is how i personally feel,You should keep doing that and when it comes to challenge em not gonna accept that :P lol you look good at this ;)
Abnia

Previous

Return to Challenges