What is your diet?

Exercise, Fitness, and Medical Discussions

What is your diet?

Postby Abnia » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:10 am

Hey peeps,I want you all to share your food here i mean what is your preference when it comes to your meal what do you guys take?Especially in breakfast and dinner please share your diet here with each other so we can have an idea about having the food which is appropriate for us.
Abnia

Re: What is your diet?

Postby crazywoman » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:36 am

Sorry, that's a hard one for me to even express verbally, must less in writing.
But basically I eat Low Carb, foods from the good carbs lists. I don't eat potatoes, corn (or corn products - tho I do occasionally eat baby corn, and use corn bran), sugar, wheat flour, pasta or high carbohydrate foods.
I don't like a lot of foods, so there are a lot I COULD eat that I don't.

Sorry, not easy for me to write what I DO eat, but again foods from the Good Carbs list.
Billie
4'8" Started LC WOL Aug 2003
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely.
Member since Feb 2004

Image Image
crazywoman

Postby JeanieM » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:20 pm

I started the Atkins diet in January 2013. By may had lost 40 lbs, and found George Stella's cookbooks. I also tound I already had one of them. Am so glad to now have all four books, and online copies as well, so aI can print the recipes, and not mess up my cookbooks. I am still losing slowly, as I am so close to my goal. Primarily eating for health now. My body is feeling so much better, I sleep better, and life is good!
JeanieM

Postby crazywoman » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:43 pm

Image Welcome to the site, and our Stella Style family Jeanie!!!

I'm sure you will like it here. Lots of good tips, info, recipes, and support.

Be sure to check out the recipe section. Wonderin about something, check out the search.
It's on the big (Top) bar above. Also check out the FAQ on the lower toolbar. You'll find a lot of answers there.There is a sticky of FAQs in the General forum of the old site. It has links to lots of as the name says, Most Frequently Asked Questions about Stella Style WOL!!! http://stellastyle.com/community2/forum ... php?t=3877. For that matter be sure to check out all the stickies on the old site. Image when you have a question. Good chance it may have been answered in the FAQ's or other stickies. Some will not apply anymore, but many will still apply.

Check out the home page:
Getting Started
Grocery Shopping
Recipes

Lots of good info there.

Since people seem to be having a hard time locating the link for the old forum, I'll post it here: http://stellastyle.com/community2/forum/index.php
Billie
4'8" Started LC WOL Aug 2003
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely.
Member since Feb 2004

Image Image
crazywoman

Return to General Health Discussion