Garden going strong.

Everything about Gardening.

Re: Garden going strong.

Postby crazywoman » Wed May 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Marryann, hope you can get in your garden soon, and be able to get it going.
Not sure if we are gonna get one in again this year or not. We are gone so much that it is hard to work it, and keep it watered, etc. We can't get one in yet either tho, even if we will have one. It does need plowing now tho. (Unless my hubby has done that this week. He is there, and I'm away right now. LOL As I said we're on the go a lot.)
We can usually start planting safely the end of May,,,,,,, IF we were home to do it.

Hoping for a great garden for you!!
Billie
4'8" Started LC WOL Aug 2003
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely.
Member since Feb 2004

Image Image
crazywoman

Re: Garden going strong.

Postby MonikaJ. » Mon May 26, 2014 2:48 pm

Hi Billie and Maryann
I am still around but it has been a while. Last time I could not log in so I thought the Site was defunct.
Our garden is doing ok but no veggies yet, maybe a zucchini next week. My Hubby built raised beds last year with aviary wire all around since the birds are so bad. Have some tomatoes set and peppers. I just finished canning Apricots and a few Peaches, more Peaches tomorrow. I am still doing Atkins but have some fresh fruit now because they do not last long
and I don't pig out and only eat the fruit, nothing on it. I am still loosing was down 1/2 lb to 186.5 , haven't been there in years. Nice to see you Billie.
MonikaJ.

Previous

Return to Gardener's Corner