HONEYVILLE COUPON

Tips and tricks for living on a budget while eating healthy.

HONEYVILLE COUPON

Postby crazywoman » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:48 pm

I post these coupons as a help for those who either want to try Honeyville, or already use them, and would like some savings. I am in no way associated with Honeyville Grains other than as a customer.

This one has expired....

Check below, or check back later.................
Billie
4'8" Started LC WOL Aug 2003
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely.
Member since Feb 2004

Image Image
crazywoman

Re: HONEYVILLE COUPON

Postby crazywoman » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:33 pm

New Year - New Website - Fresh Start. 15% Off Sale* Starts today, January 16th 2014. use coupon code: FRESH Shop Now.

Starting a new year means you get a fresh start. The launch of our new and improved website offers a whole new way to shop for your favorite Honeyville pantry staples, gourmet ingredients, and food storage. You can now create a personalized customer account for quick and easy checkout. Check order status, access order history, reorder, store multiple shipping addresses, and more. You can create a customer account during checkout, or by clicking the log in button at the top of the page. We’d love to hear your feedback on our new online store. We’re constantly working to improve your customer experience. Click here to send us an email with feedback.

To kick things off, we’re having a Fresh Start 15% Off Sale to celebrate the new site launch. Starting today, Thursday, January 16, 2014 and running through Tuesday, January 21, 2014, when you visit shop.honeyville.com and enter coupon code “FRESH” you’ll get 15% off your entire order! That’s just six days of 15% savings on everything, including any of our mark down specials.
Billie
4'8" Started LC WOL Aug 2003
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely.
Member since Feb 2004

Image Image
crazywoman

Return to Shopping Secrets