What advice would you give to your daughter (if you had one)

For discussing anything and everything, except Stella Style.

What advice would you give to your daughter (if you had one)

Postby Mssarge » Sat May 11, 2013 12:58 pm

What advice would you give your daughter if you had one, or two, or three...

I've not been that lucky but have several nieces and, of course, all the soldiers in the Army...one piece of advice I always give is...Never, never, never start wearing elastic-waist pants. They lead you to the road of overeating because they're so comfortable when you overeat...at least if you wear buttoned pants you have a warning.

What advice would you give...just asking????
Mssarge

Re: What advice would you give to your daughter (if you had

Postby Maryann » Sun May 12, 2013 9:19 am

My advice to my daughters was: " Don't do anything you cannot come home and tell Mom and/or Dad about!" It worked. Both daughters are the pride of our marriage, best friends to anyone who knows them, wonderful wives and mothers. We are truly blessed and appreciate our 'gifts' from God. They are our wonderful legacy to the world and everyone whose hearts they touch. Both went into medical careers, a surprise to us, and are leaving a trail of caring and knowledge for future generations. Thank you for proposing this wonderful idea. I hope other moms participate in this topice today. How great to share our thoughts.
Maryann

What advice would you give to your daughter if you had one

Postby Akropesgreox » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:14 pm

Im so glad to see all of your replies Thank you for coming here to share. I put this question out because I had asked it of myself and I wanted others to ask themselves. I thought it would be a nice exercise. Im always curious about how others find their spirit and care for their soul in this crazy world. Thank you Thank you Thank you to ocean breeze, Miss H and innerlight. Its good to see you in The Sanctuary
Akropesgreox

Return to The Anything Room