Raspberry Drop Scones
Recipe by: George Stella
- 2 large eggs, beaten until frothy
- 1 cup almond flour (see recipe here)
- ⅓ cup bulk sugar substitute (recommended: Splenda)
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients, except for the raspberries, and mix well to create a batter.
- Gently fold the raspberries into the batter and use a tablespoon to drop 6 evenly spaced scones on the lined pan (about 2 heaping tablespoons for each scone).
- Bake for about 15 minutes until scones begin to lightly brown. Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from the parchment paper and serving warm.
Calories: 125 Fat: 9.5 Net Carbs: 3 Fiber: 2.5 Protein: 5.5
© George Stella. All rights reserved. Do not copy without permission.