Mojo Pulled Pork
Recipe by: George Stella
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (about 4 pounds), trimmed
- 2 cups water
- 16 ounces Italian salad dressing
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice, about 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 small garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Add all the ingredients to a crock-pot and cook on high for 4 to 5 hours, or until the meat is easily flaked with a fork.
- Remove cooked pork, reserving the liquid. Using
- two forks, pull apart and shred the meat.
- Serve hot, drizzled with some of the cooking liquid and garnished with fresh lime wedges and cilantro, if desired.
Try making mini sandwiches using Zucchini Muffins cut in half, griddled and topped with the pulled pork and melted Monterey jack cheese!
Calories: 465 Fat: 23 Net Carbs: 3 Fiber: 0 Protein: 60
© George Stella. All rights reserved. Do not copy without permission.