- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened (may use light, trans-fat free buttery spread)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Dash of ground white pepper
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well blended. It takes a bit of work at first, but if you keep whisking, it will mix together.
- Spoon the compound butter onto a piece of plastic wrap and form it into a log about 2 inches around. Roll the plastic wrap up into a cylinder and twist the ends shut.
- You may store the butter in the refrigerator for 1 week or freeze for as long as 1 year.
If you have trouble combining the ingredients, the butter is most likely not soft enough. Microwave for just a few seconds at a time until the butter is soft enough to work with.
Calories: 70 Fat: 7.5 Net Carbs: 0 Fiber: 0 Protein: 0
© George Stella. All rights reserved. Do not copy without permission.