Spinach Ricotta Casserole
Recipe by: George Stella
- Vegetable oil spray
- 16 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1½ cups ricotta cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 large eggs, beaten until frothy
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 1½ quart casserole dish with vegetable oil and layer the bottom evenly with the drained spinach.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients until combined. Pour mixture into the spinach lined dish.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until slightly browned around the edges and center is firm to touch. Serve warm, garnished with fresh basil and diced tomatoes, if desired.
Try adding ¼ cup diced bell peppers to the casserole before baking for extra color and flavor!
Calories: 105 Fat: 6 Net Carbs: 2.5 Fiber: 1 Protein: 9.5
© George Stella. All rights reserved. Do not copy without permission.