- ½ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup bulk sugar substitute (or more to taste)
- ½ cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 12 ounces shredded green cabbage
- 4 ounces shredded red cabbage
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, tossing to combine.
- For best flavor, chill 2 hours before serving.
You can easily substitute a 16-ounce bag of shredded coleslaw mix for the two types of cabbage used in this recipe.
Calories: 105 Fat: 8.5 Net Carbs: 4 Fiber: 2 Protein: 2.5
© George Stella. All rights reserved. Do not copy without permission.