|Download Video – 4:02 min.
Instant Strawberry Ice Cream
We came up with this recipe late one night while watching a movie and craving something sweet. Using whatever we had around the kitchen we never expected it to come out sooo good, but it did. And it’s instant! Freezer not needed at all!
Recipe by: George Stella
- 2 cups Frozen Strawberries
- 1 cup Fat Free Ricotta Cheese
- ¼ cup Sugar Substitute (we use Splenda)
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract (no sugar added)
- If your strawberries are large you may want to cut them in half.
- Place all of the ingredients into your food processor. Blend for about 2 minutes or until silky smooth.
- Serve immediately and store the remainder in the freezer.
Buy lots of extra strawberries whenever they go on sale and keep the extra in the freezer for this recipe or smoothies whenever you want.
Calories: 40 Fat: 0 Net Carbs: 5 Fiber: 1 Protein: 3