Part 1 of 3 – 5:01 min.
Almond Crusted Chicken Salad (Video)
Recipe by: George Stella
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast (cut into 12 equal strips)
- 4 tablespoons Sweet Mustard Sauce (recipe separate)
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 4 cups salad mix
- 8 radicchio leaves
- 8 leaf lettuce leaves
- 4 Belgian endive leaves
- 12 grape tomatoes
- 4 radishes
- non-stick vegetable cook spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray sheet pan with vegetable oil cooking spray
- Add almond flour, salt, pepper, and paprika to a bowl and mix.
- Add chicken strips to the seasoned almond flour and toss until well coated.
- Lay the breaded chicken strips on the greased sheet pan leaving a space in between.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes; until browned and at least 165 degrees when tested with a meat thermometer. (Cut into thickest piece to check if you’re not sure.)
- Assemble the salad ingredients into 4 separate dishes. Lay 3 finished strips over each salad and top with a tablespoon of Sweet Mustard Sauce on each.
Calories: 370 Fat: 20 Net Carbs: 4 Fiber: 4 Protein: 32