|Download Video – 3:22 min.
Broccoli Polonaise (Video)
Don’t let the name fool you, it’s harder to say than it is to make. This tasty French side dish is a perfect example of just how easy cooking can be. It’s also a great way to bring leftover broccoli back to the table for seconds!
Recipe by: George Stella
- 1 pound cooked broccoli spears (frozen or leftovers works perfectly)
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- non-stick vegetable cook spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray an 8 x 8 baking pan with vegetable oil spray and place the broccoli inside.
- Add the remaining ingredients to a bowl and wisk until blended.
- Slowly pour the mixture over the broccoli crowns inside the baking dish and bake for 10 – 12 minutes until they start to brown slightly and the eggs are cooked.
- Serve with the good stuff that clings to the bottom of the pan.
Calories: 60 Fat: 2.5 Net Carbs: 3 Fiber: 3 Protein: 5